Happy Friday Bitches! Here’s this week’s list of useless shit that will make you moderately more interesting at parties. You’re welcome.
1. The Bubble Lizard. I want one. That’s not true. Lizards are just tiny dinosaurs and dinosaurs hate humans. I saw Jurassic Park.
2. This video has 41,442 views and I think 41,440 of them are me. I. can’t. stop.
3. If you like to clean, then this will be the most satisfying game you’ll ever play. At first you might be like: What the fuck?! I don’t get it. But don’t give up. Your OCD will thank you. Seriously, check out what it looks like when you’re winning. PLAY NOW!
4. And if you’re not OCD, then you’re definitely neurotic. This guy says so. Click here to find out why.
5. And while we’re at it, let’s add claustrophobic to the list. I came across this horrifying photo of a triangle elevator on Google today. I… can’t… breathe. (And here’s the Triangle Elevator Company that wants us to die a slow and painful claustrophobic death.)
Want to be The Spew‘s blogger of the week? Like me on Facebook and/or follow me on Twitter (see how I did that?) then I’ll like/follow you back so I can read your awesome posts every day. You can also send nominations to me here. Please note: While this title doesn’t come with anything of any real value, it does come with a warm and fuzzy feeling knowing that you’re amazing.